Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 27-May 1

MONDAY:
Period 1, 2, 3: Working in small groups, read poems #1 and #5 in yellow packet. Complete analysis in white packet.
Period 4: Poem #7; Shakespeare background.
Period 5: Work on "Novel in an Hour" assignment. Due Wednesday.
Period 7: Poems #5 and 6.

TUESDAY:
Period 1, 2: Science PSSAs
Period 3: Poem #6 and 7.
Period 4: "Love at First Sight" article.
Period 5: Continue work on "Novel in an Hour" assignments.

WEDNESDAY:
Period 1, 2: Science PSSAs
Period 3: Shakespeare background
Period 4: MSND - Act I Scene I; Hermia's dilemma HW    
Period 5: Share "Novel in an Hour" assignment
Period 7: Shakespeare background 

THURSDAY:
Period 1, 2: Shakespeare background, assigned roles.
Period 3: Act I Scene I - Hermia's dilemma (HW)
Period 4: Study guide #10 and #11
Period 5: "Novel in an Hour" discussion
Period 7: Act I Scene I - Hermia's dilemma (HW)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 28-June 1

READING 7: This week, we will watch the movie version of Wonder , comparing and contrasting the novel to the film version. ENGLISH 9: T...